Monday, August 08, 2011

kush and kush moments with MARY-JANE.

Mary-Jane comes to me sitted under a tree
I notice her bitchy nature, sick attitude, mischief in her gaze
She looks at me with utter disgust;
Approaches closer,
Pegging her nose in ultimate horror
"Mmphphmmmh! Wadd'up I n I ? What s#*! u smokin on?"
"Kush, Mary-Jane. tks! what the hell u think am high on? "
So Mary-Jane is perplexed, horrified, full of adrenaline rush......
Then she puts on this cynical smile,
Sits next to me and tries to blend in.....
Am thinking: fuck! she could have gone,
why she sitting here? maybe she need a puff?
So I n I give mary-jane one last kiss, gaze at her, smile a little;
Then pass her over to Mary-Jane - left hand side.


Then she grabs her between her shaky two fingers cautiously,
Stares at her lusciously,  
draws her closer to her lips
goosebumps all over her body,
 and then shshhhhhhhhhhhhh
one puff: chchchhhhhhhhh
two puffs: inhale- exhale.
"Shit I n I, what u call this s#!*? "
i look at her, smile at her, 
relax in her presence and whisper to her
"it's named after you."
"Mary-Jane? heh! mzeia u trippin."
"No it's not Mary-Jane. it's mary-jane"
she relaxes, completely at laxity, alert at her metamorphosis
And am thinking she be thinking:


"wow! s#!* !. cannabis named after me? "
she takes another puff, another huff, another inhale- exhale.
"this s#!* done euphoric pussy"
it hooks ya wit and hallucinations right to call
delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinnol, mary-jane after my name: Mary-Jane."
I smile at myself 
happy with myself, be happy
Self actualizing with mary-jane,
Romanticizing with  Mary-Jane.
Having kush and kush moments with Mary-Jane.

No comments: