Monday, August 08, 2011

KUSH MOMENTS WITH MARY-JANE.

As i puff, huff and laugh;
inhale-exhale, 
I stare at di horizon,
heave sigh and relax.
feel the laxity,
look at my ka-half joint, blend in one with nature.......
fuck !#$% am highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Again i puff, huff and smile,
kiss mary-jane again with pleasure,
feel her touch all over my body
feel the massaging effects of her touch on my brains and mind,
feel the blood purification effect when she rushes thru my blood
and am lost in euphoria, maybe planet galaxy.


Then do i puff, huff and smile,
feel the tender kisss of Mary -Jane,
am lost in wonder, pleasure, bliss..
I gaze at her eyes dozingly,
I see beauty, a love of symmetry
I see at her well curved nose,
I see mountains, plantations, acres and acres - kush plantations
I see her(mary-jane) and I smile back
wow! am STONED!


so I puff, huff and smile again
I see children playing in the park
I reminisce them days 
I dig my subconscious to back 2 back
back in the day when i played, eat, played and wonder
wonder at the sweetening nature life can bring forth
just smile and wonder back in the day,
then i puff, huff and MEDITATE.

No comments: