Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BUSTED. best edition.

 To you she is gone, 
but to me she is still at heart.
To you I was a player 
but to me it was just plain flirting- no pun intendend.
In your eyes I was discrete, cunning, foxy, dishonest
to me i was being frank, displaying evidence, but she never noticed.
To you she may have reacted like a bitch,
but I take it as ultimate shock
shock fed by false accusations, misconception
shock that resulted out of hallucinated imagery, foolhardy wisdom
but I will feed her with the absolute truth.


In your eyes I was a gold digger,
but I she was the one gold digging.
You think I never gave her attention,
but I gave her my profound time 
she just never appreciated it, make out the best of it.
The rumours are that I never listened to her pleas 
but I can't remember putting on earplugs while she talked.
So you think I was never supportive? 
I pushed her, she never proved herself right.
You say I never gave her a piece of mind, 
but she was xploring my mind, trying to set it to a rhythm
a rythm that beat with the beat of her heartbeat


In your eyes she is dead and gone to me
in me she is present, part of me, a piece of me.


You all lament in disgust that I wasted my time
she wasted her time, we wasted our time together
I say, we spent the time, enjoyed each other's company
exceeding to arguments- that`s why we argued for long.


you never know what u got till its gone,
 I know what I got cause it`s not gone.


still, can't forget that moment sitted by the park
under the foliage of trees, down by the riverside
when Mary-Jane stumbled upon me

having kush and kush moments,

when she found out herself the truth
when she started believing the rumours, murmurs, hummings,buzz, the whispers.






















No comments: