Tuesday, August 16, 2011

my love is like WHOAAAAAAAAAA.

Had a lolng day like always,
home from work, notice flower vases are dry-for what? two weeks?!*
open me door. As i put down my knapsack,
ready for some kush and kush moments by the sofa overlooking the balcony,
I see Mary-Jane standing. No she is break dancing.
No! No! No! No!
 She is touching her chest, her hand close to her heart,
bending over, pleading for mercy, cryin, whisperin,
 "I.... I....I .. cant feel my heartbeat." she is panting,heaving, "please,....i can,t"
Am not shocked, traumatised.
am taken aback-she is dramatizing it.
"tks! what now? an 11 year old prank? nkt."
Am trynna go grab a bite, but my feet are firmly rooted.
i cant get my eyes of her,
she is not dramatizing it, she is living her act.
Am thinking of Shakespeare, Sydney Sheldon, Wahome Mutahi, John Kiriamiti,  Smitta Smitten.
She is inching closer, pleading, pleasing, begging,
"please ....feel my heartbeat?!"
she really is pleading, requesting, thirsty, impatient, demanding, vulnerable, irresistible.

She reaches out for my hand, touches it, locks it,
interlocks her soft sensual fingers in mine
inches my palm close to her heart
am looking at her blossoms blowing, blooming, blossoming.
Am feeling her heartbeat,am feeling my heartbeat
she is feeling my heart.
am felling her heart beat to the rhythm of our music
our music of silence,excitement, excruciating intense, intimacy, exquisite aura
expendable passion in anticipation.

Am smooching her lips reminiscing the nursery hymn
 "I n I and Mary-J standing by the floor, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
she is kissing me , am kissing her back.
she is kissing me too, am ,kissing her three.
 am exploding, erupting, vulcanizing.
am scaling heights,clouds, ozone layer, stratosphere.
am going round, swirling, whirling, tonadoing, hurricaning .
Am wanting more, clinging on her,
she is reciprocating, negotiating.
am demanding, crazy, going berserk with  emotiolns, sensual seduction.
am almost wetting my jeans, then she pulls back.
She is happy, overjoyed, delirious,hypnotizing, hyperactively rejoicing.
 am begging for more.
she gives me one more kiss, a peck, a brush-a breathe of passion.
then she giggles, pulling her head back
"it's working isn't it? my acting prowessssssssssss" she whispers, murmurs.
"yeah, u sure an actress."

Then she now pulls back again, sneers, giggles, laughing,
having a taste of her moment.
now she is bursting, singing and skipping
I think she is in Apollo Theatre
tapdancing to Mya's song- my love is like whoa!

Fuck! she is making mme beg for more.
Am begging for more time,
am begging for a ramatch.
am begging for some daggarin,
am begging for some erroneous  obnoxious display of affecion
am begging...............................
Fuck! what the hell........................





No comments: