Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chocolates, Mary-Jane, maryjane and I n I

I light up my kush, and think of chocolates.
i light up my kush again, and think of Mary-Jane.
i light up my kush again...............................

me a get into ma bima, drive up to Mary-Jane's office
grab her by the wrist, give her this terminator smile,
"say nothing, follow me!"


Mary-Jane is perplexed, astonished and thinking,
"fuck! what's wrong I n I?"
We reach the parking, and I command Mary-Jane,
"hop in!"
she reaches out her hand to grab the car door.
"Bitch! what u doing?"
"opening the car door, duh!"
"nobody touches my car unless i authorize them to."
she is wondering "what?"
i reach out my hand, open the car door and wait for her to get in.
"remember to fasten the seat belt"
once in, i say nothing.
once i hit the highway, am driving fast- very fast.

"where we going?" 
am quiet, i glance at her.
notice her inquisitive grin- i hate it.
her inquisitive grin is characterized by:
soul searching eyes, as if she is reading u, 
her lips are partly apart-they draw me towards her.........
i pretend to be looking past the window
she sneers.
my focus is on the steering wheel
i zoom past automobiles, am counting trees
step on the accelerator, 
then traffic reduces, civilization fades
am in one with nature.
All this time,
Mary-Jane is talkin, blabberin, jabberin, cursing and bitchin.

i pull up at kona baridi,
step outta the car and stroll, quickly away from the car
I like the effect of the chillin breeze in the sun
i like the softness of grass 'rumbling' under my feet
am enjoying the scenario that is earth, earth, earth,,,,,,,,,
"look here I n I, i don like ............."
I turn around and notice her inching closer
covering the couple of feet from the car- inching closer
the wind is blowing the helm of her dress
her hair is swaying in unison music with the wind
she is throwing tantrums, cursing that am acting weird, selfish, irrespective.........
Fuck! she is adorable when mad.
i pull out me box of chocolate
"shut up and munch, crunch, chomp and candy ya chocolate."
i silence her.
Irrespective of the sunshine, the damn wind is blowing harder
she tries closin her eyes, savoring the candid flavour that is her chocolate,
 but her gaze is squarely rooted on me- I n I  hate this.
that gaze gets me thinking outta my zone.

this time round, i touch her hand,take her by the hand,
prefer to have her sit on grass 
i sit behind her, continue to feed her with chocolate.
"I n I , you should try this," flavoring her lips, "it's excruciating"
"shut up a..........."
she shoves this piece of chocolate in me mouth
so i shut up and  munch, crunch, chomp and candy my chocolate.
i continue blending with nature, am loooking at landscape but not thinkin.
she turns back again,
surprises me with this kiss, this tantalizing sizzling kiss,
her hands already going octopus, she be curling herself against me............
i push her away gently. She clings on harder.
so i pull her against me, look her squarely in the eyes
"stop kissin like a bitch and get back to ya chocolate."
she is panting, heaving, sigh.
she gets down with her chocolate.

By now am feeling my muscles tense and relax,
i want to chokozaa Mary-Jane kidogoo.
so i pull out my kush, blaze a puff, inhale-exhale.
am about to blaze another puff
she grabs it off me, she throws it away.
i still can reach it, i try to run after it, she is already at it.
Fuck she has it again!

Now standing provocatively two steps from me, 
dangling my ka-joint like it's hot, rolls her tongue and
"So, umm.....You get past me to get ya joint, or i STEP on it."
step on it!@#+^!!!!
i approach stealthily, try to grab the kush off her fingers,,\
she jingles the hand away.
she is stepping back, one step at a time.
i try harder,
try to grab it by the right hand, she tosses it to the left over her head.
try to reach it via left hand, she tosses it over her head 
hands clutching together in fist, hiding me kush.
I notice she is in me arms, her blossoms blooming in the sun
her fragrance accelerates my adrenaline rush
her soft thighs got this elongating effect on my man 
her lips are glossy, smacky, rubbing against mine
erupting my response to stimuli-TOUCH STIMULI.
 

 










No comments: